If you’re here, I hope you’re looking for the Terms & Conditions for any prize draws I run via Twitter, otherwise you’re going to be very bored.
Still here? Well, you were warned.
- Entry to any The Tower of Stars prize draw run via Twitter (the “Prize Draw”) is open to all UK residents.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- To enter the Prize Draw, you must Like, Retweet and send a @reply message to the @TheTowerofStars Twitter account as specified in the relevant promotional Tweet.
- Limit of one entry per person. Anyone found using multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- Multiple entries or entries that are delivered late, incomplete, damaged or otherwise not in accordance with these terms & conditions will not be accepted. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- The prize(s) will be set out in the relevant promotional Tweet.
- The winner(s) will be selected at random within 7 days of the closing date and notified by being tagged in a Tweet.
- Upon notification of winning, you will need to direct message @TheTowerofStars your contact information.
- Unless otherwise stated, the winner(s) must claim their prize(s) within 14 days of notification. If they do not do so, then The Tower of Stars reserves the right to offer the prize to an alternative winner selected in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
- Any decision of The Tower of Stars as to eligibility to take part in the Prize Draw or the result of the Prize Draw will be final; no correspondence will be entered into. The Tower of Stars accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or illegible whether due to failure or non-availability of www.twitter.com or any other reason.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize(s).
- Prize(s) will only be sent to a UK address – not an overseas address.
- Images used are for visual purposes only. Alternative products may be substituted for the items shown. The Tower of Stars reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute an alternative to any of the prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
- The Tower of Stars reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Prize Draw.
- Entry implies acceptance of these Terms & Conditions and Twitter’s terms of service.