In celebration of another year of negligible casualties in the field of unusual subterranean happenings (well, we’ve not lost anyone who’ll be missed) I’ve teamed up with Luke Agbaimoni & TubeMapper.com to offer a 2020 Calendar to one lucky UK-based follower of all things Coldharbour. Perfect for lovers of beautiful photography, the London Underground, trains, symmetry and knowing what day of the week it is!
To enter the giveaway, pop along HERE, make sure you’ve ‘Liked’ the page, and leave a comment on the linked post naming your favourite (or least favourite) tube station. Don’t worry if you’ve never descended into the Underground. We’re not checking up on you (or are we?) Picking a name you like is plenty good enough. Only comments on the main post count as entries. Other terms and conditions can be found below.
The giveaway runs until Midnight (GMT) on the 21st of January. Residents of Maida, Eventide, Otherworld, Aradane or other alternate dimensions need not apply. Your months are different – the calendar’d be no good anyway.
The Boring “Terms and Conditions” Bit
• No purchase is necessary. While I’d like it you buy one one (or more) of my books, it won’t effect your chances of winning. The Campaign is run by the organiser (“The Tower of Stars”) and open only to residents with a UK postal address.
• This Campaign is open only to those who follow the social media accounts and like and comment as requested on the Giveaway posts at www.facebook.com/coldharbouragency, and is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
• By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules. In addition, You agree to accept the The Tower of Stars’ decisions as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
• Entries will be accepted only on the social media channel, starting and ending on the times given in the post above
• The Campaign must be entered by commenting while tagging another user, or retweeting, as instructed for each give away. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified.
• The Winners of the Campaigns (the “Winner”) will receive the calendar item described. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner.
• The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
• Winner will be selected by a random drawing. Winner will be notified by social media messaging where available, or being tagged in a post, within one day following selection of Winner. The Tower of Stars shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for
• Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
• The Tower of Stars reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond The Tower of Stars’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, The Tower of Stars may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Tower of Stars. The Tower of Stars reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Tower of Stars has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, The Tower of Stars reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Information submitted with an entry will only be used to send the winner their prize, and then the information will be destroyed.
• The Campaign hosted by The Tower of Stars is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Transport for London.